Since my last post:
* I have graduated with a BFA in Craft and Material Studies/ Jewelery!
* My Windgate Fellowship Application is due in 1 week!
* I had work in 2 shows: 1708's "Small Wonder", and my senior class's "Uncommon Denominator" which I helped curate.
* I sold a brooch I had in "Small Wonder" for $200!
* I had a meeting with Katie Ukrop at Quirk Gallery, and will be represented by Quirk Represents at the end of the month!
* Kyle and I found a cheaper (but somehow much nicer) apartment down the street and will be moving at the end of the month!
I will hopefully be renting out a studio space soon at Artspace, so I can get back to work!
I have some new pieces from the end of the semester, but they're being photographed right now, so I'll have some sweet new images to share next week!
thanks for reading!