Friday, January 15, 2010

Update!

Since my last post:

* I have graduated with a BFA in Craft and Material Studies/ Jewelery!

* My Windgate Fellowship Application is due in 1 week!

* I had work in 2 shows: 1708's "Small Wonder", and my senior class's "Uncommon Denominator" which I helped curate.

* I sold a brooch I had in "Small Wonder" for $200!

* I had a meeting with Katie Ukrop at Quirk Gallery, and will be represented by Quirk Represents at the end of the month!

* Kyle and I found a cheaper (but somehow much nicer) apartment down the street and will be moving at the end of the month!


I will hopefully be renting out a studio space soon at Artspace, so I can get back to work!

I have some new pieces from the end of the semester, but they're being photographed right now, so I'll have some sweet new images to share next week!

thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment