Sunday, February 8, 2009

New work


Feb 08 034
Originally uploaded by marifray.
newest piece in progress, enameled brooch. My 3 silhouette brooches are on their way to the American Craft Council show in Baltimore in a week or two with the student exhibit from our school, which is exciting, and I think I'm submitting them for an exhibition at the SNAG (Society of North American Goldsmiths) Conference in May, which I probably won't be able to attend as its pretty close to the wedding. The form is due to them by Friday, so I gotta get it in the mail ASAP. I always seem to do these things at the last minute... Usually wen someone brings it up to me. Otherwise I tend not to think about it. Anyways, look for more brooches from me! I'll be making them in droves this semester it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment